Let us introduce Arielle. She is a provider at the Presidential Suite Brothel in Melbourne. She is a bright and bubbly lady who loves a range of fun sessions including doing doubles with another provider. She has a positive attitude and is great to be around and we are sure you will feel completely at ease in her company. If you would like to follow her on social media or arrange some time to see her, her details are below for you to check out
1. We know you work at a parlour in Melbourne. What is it about working in a Parlour that you enjoy the most?
I love the friendships that I’ve made within a parlour environment, the girls room is a safe, supportive place. Parlours are much more fast-paced than private work, but I like the variety of clients I can see in one shift and the fact that I can speak with them face-to-face before the bookings for my own peace of mind.
2. We know you’re based in Melbourne. What are some of your favourite things you love about Melbourne?
Melbourne is a unique city, I’m in a suburban brothel and I find that it works well for me being close to the beach and popular tourist destinations makes it the perfect place to work, especially during the silly season!
3. What are some of the things you like to get up to when you aren’t working? What are some of your passions?
I love to sing, it has been my passion since I was very young. I like to hit karaoke bars when I get the chance. I consider myself a bit of a rock chick, I sing Alanis Morrisette, The Cranberries, Blondie and Jewel.
4. How long have you been a sex worker? What drew you to make the choice to be a sex worker?
I’ve been a sex worker for 5 years, and I always thought about being one. I guess watching TV shows such as Secret Diary of a Call Girl drew me in. The industry was fascinating to me. It still is. I have a keen interest in behavioural psychology and always wondered why people do the things they do. I think I am good at reading people and paying attention to body language, and I think it’s a valuable skill to have in the industry. To work out exactly what someone wants and to give that to them as quickly as possible. There’s power in that. It’s empowering for me.
5. What are your favourite sessions to provide when you are spending time with clients?
I enjoy double bookings. I love women and how beautiful they are. I think it’s more fun having 3 people in the room, you get to experience and please more than one person at once. What’s not to love?
I also really enjoy new clients and giving them their first parlour experience. I think I have a knack for making people relax because I don’t mind looking a bit silly to make people laugh. It takes a lot to embarrass me. Some clients are so tough on themselves and take sex so seriously, but I’m a cool chick, you can be yourself around me. And it’s a different environment than trying to impress a girl at a bar. As I say, I’m a sure thing, so you can relax.
6. If someone asked you to describe your personality how would you describe yourself to others?
I’m very bubbly and positive. You’ll always find me with a smile on my face and a little giggle. I am the champion of awful puns people pretend they don’t enjoy.
7. Do you ever do private sessions or is the best place to see you at the parlour? Do you have specific working hours or do they change week to week?
I don’t do private bookings, I tried at one point but it can be a lot of work vetting clients and advertising, it’s like a full-time job! I don’t know how the private girls do it! You guys are superstars. I work every Wednesday and Thursday night from 6 pm until 1 am. I sometimes surprise my regs and do a random Friday or Saturday night too just depending on my schedule.
8. If someone wanted to get you a gift what kind of things would you love to receive?
Chocolate? No! It used to be chocolate but I’ve lost about 20kgs recently due to lifestyle changes. I like anything that sparkles, jewellery, makeup, and massage vouchers are always nice.
9. If someone was coming to Melbourne for the first time what things would you recommend that they go see while in town?
The Mornington Peninsula is very nice, and Arthur’s Seat has a beautiful lookout. There’s a carnival that runs on the beach in Rye every summer. My favourite beach is Safety Beach, funny thing about Safety Beach is it used to be called Shark Bay, which is pretty much the opposite of Safety Beach.
10. Lastly is there anything else you would love for us to know about you that you haven’t already shared?
Yeah, I love fetish bookings too! It’s so much fun participating in someone’s ultimate fantasy or kink. I get a rush from satisfying that burning desire people have. I love my job and the whole industry in general. It’s given me confidence, taught me a lot about myself and other people, and funded a comfortable lifestyle for me.
People can be as judgemental as they like about my choices, but nothing can beat the feeling I get when I walk into my parlour. These people are my people, my colleagues are my little family. We look after each other and the genuine care I’ve felt in that place has been like nowhere else I’ve worked before. These are the years I’ll look back on and think to myself, yeah I’ve really lived my life the way I wanted.