Let me introduce you to Monica Bella, She is here to talk about her experiences in going into online sex work. Chemistry is important when spending time with her clients and she likes to develop that with you. She is well travelled. Sensual, Playful and will make you feel like all her focus and attention is on you so you feel special. For more details her links are at the bottom of her interview.
1. So with COVID 19 happening a lot of sex workers have been going online to continue doing their work. How have you found the transition? Or did you previously do online work?
Definitely I’ve heard about webcam girls and sexting but I have never done it before COVID. I’ve started to work online and frankly speaking, I didn’t like it. I consider myself an entertainer for adults and it requires very personal interaction. I need to see the reactions of my client so I could understand if he likes what I do, if I should continue or I should change something in my actions. While video calling some clients prefer to keep their camera off so I cannot see their reactions. But even if they have their cameras on it’s still not enough as there are some reactions I cannot catch through a tiny picture on my mobile such as changes in their breath or if there is some redness of the skin what indicates his excitement, or some other reactions which shows me that I’m on the right way. To entertain someone means to cater to individual needs and tastes. It’s very personal. If it’s the same for everyone and guys don’t care about interaction then they can just watch some porn. But personally, I prefer one on one interaction, I find it very interesting to discover a man personal preferences. Each man is so unique. Even kissing is so different with different men.
2. What kind of online services do you offer? Do you just do online content or do you do other kinds of services as well?
Currently I offer video calls and sexting. For more info you can visit my website I offer in-person service as well
3. What have you found you have enjoyed about being in the online realm of Sex Work?
What is definitely good about online work is that it’s possible to do it from any place but as I travel a lot it’s not as beneficial for me in regards to the dropped price of my donation per hour.
4. Have you been able to provide in-person sessions at all or have you had to completely go online?
Yes, I was able to provide some in-person sessions and most of them were with new friends. And I’m happy I am able to do so. Life is about interaction with in-person relationships and not in virtual reality.
5. If someone wants to do a virtual session and hasn’t spent time with you in the past, how would you describe your personality to them?
Well there is not too much difference as I’m the same person online or in reality. I am who I am. Yes I do adjust myself to each of my clients differently but only in the range that I accept as a person.
6. When things start to relax a little again, How would be the best way for people to keep up to date on how they can arrange to see you or get in touch with you to arrange to see you?
All my contact details are on my website and I’m passport ready to travel as soon as borders are reopened.
7. Have you had good and bad experiences with going online?
I never judge an experience as good or bad one. It’s an experience and each new experience helps me to discover myself. Knowing what I like and what I don’t like gives me some more clear understanding on who I am.
8. What advice would you give to others who are considering the transition to going online?
Try it! Try it in different ways. Every service provider is different from another. Discover what you can give to your clients, what you are good at, what makes you feel useful to your clients, what kind of service makes you feel happy with what you do, discover what you enjoy doing and just do it!
9. If someone wants to show support to you during this time without doing a session do you have any preferred ways in which they can support you?
Sure! Gifts are never expected but always welcomed. And I do accept gifts as wire transfers to my bank account or gift cards. Some very dear clients of mine even could have my real name and delivery address to send me flowers or other gifts.
10. Lastly, we would love to hear any further comments on being a sex worker who has gone online to provide services. Just a few thoughts you might want to share
“Show must go on” and life never stops, it changes and we have to adjust ourselves to the new circumstances. It calls evolution. Live your life and enjoy it and you’ll obviously find a way to provide your services and to be happy with what you do.
Website – http://www.meetmonicabella.com/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org