Let us introduce you to Riley Alexander, she is a Melbourne Based Escort who has occasionally toured around various parts of Australia. She is friendly and genuine and if you are looking for a genuine connection with a lady, Riley is the lady for you. She is accepting of everyone and will always make you feel welcome and at ease. If you would like to spend time with her, her best contact will be listed at the bottom of this post for you to check out.
1. We know you’re based in the Melbourne area, what is it you love most about living in Melbourne?
Coming from living in what’s essentially a large country town, and being gossiped about if you’re anything left of centre, Melbourne afforded me anonymity I’d never had before. Suddenly I was a little ant in a big ant hill, and I loved that But, now it’s more about the Euro culture, street art and diversity of Melbourne.
2. We know you are happy to see people of all genders as well as couples. What do you enjoy about seeing such a range of different people?
I guess this is more about making sex work more accessible for more clients than it is about my enjoyment. It’s important to me that everyone feels welcome.
3. You offer an intimate girlfriend experience, what is it about doing GFE that you love the most?
It’s what comes most naturally to me and is how I prefer to work to connect with my clients.
4. Do you prefer extended sessions or do you prefer shorter ones? And what is it you like about your preferred sessions?
Emotionally, when I really want to connect with my clients then longer engagements after preferred. Physically, I love the activity of back to back quick bookings. These are a lot of fun and a great pace when on tour.
5. When you aren’t working what can we find you getting up to?
These days you’ll find me in my veggie garden, or tending my many, many succulents. Otherwise, I’m most likely somewhere in water. Hot bathing or at a country lake somewhere.
6. On your twitter you mention your cat sometimes, how long have you had your cat for and how would you describe its personality? What do you love about your cat?
We have 2 cats. A tortie called Miss Mushka Babooshka that had been abandoned by the former tenant of my room in a share house 2 years ago. My other housies already had dogs so I took responsibility for her. She’s deeply traumatised and the epitome of a scaredy cat, but is so sweet. Our ginger, Prince Nacho we adopted at the start of locked in March and he was a young country stray. He’s loving, curious, intelligent, goofy, playful and undeterable. I can be really physical with him in ways Mushkie doesn’t let us, but we also bonded and just spend a lot of time together. He’s a constant source of entertainment.
7. If someone wanted to take you on a dinner date but was new to town so didn’t know where to take you, where would you recommend and why?
I always recommend Punch Lane because it has a good variety, isn’t too expensive but has a lovely ambiance for dates and really great service. If you wanted to go all-out foodie, there aren’t enough places I could recommend though.
8. With all the restrictions in Victoria due to covid, when youre able to work again, what kind of requirements will you need from your clients in terms of arranging to see you?
I already have 7 day minimum notice required, but had implemented a covid19 questionnaire and photo ID requirement.
9. If someone wanted to show you support because of whats been going on with covid how can they do they if they are unable to make a booking at the moment.
By getting in touch with Scarlet Alliance and donating to the Sex Worker Relief Fund. This is so important!
10. Lastly we would love to know a little more about you, share with us something that you would love our readers to know about you.
I’m a humanitarian and an activist. My social media is almost solely devoted to social justice issues right now. I’m unwavering in this. We can only heal the world through connection.
CLICK HERE To find out more about Riley and to find out how you can get in touch.