Let us reintroduce you to Lisa, We have done a previous post about her on this blog back when she was known as Annie. We would love for you to meet with her again. If you are looking for someone who approaches all her clients in a holistic way and help you to be reintroduced to touch and companionship then get in touch with Lisa and you will leave feeling alive and revitalised. Her website can be found at the bottom of this post for more details.
1. So we know you have gone from being known as Annie to Lisa, besides the name change, have you changed any of the things you offer or did you just feel that Lisa was a better fit for you as a name?
Lisa is my real name. I combined all my sessions into my business. To simplify my life more.
2. We see on your website that you do Cuddle Therapy, how long have you been offering that and what is it you love about it? Its not something we see many offering.
Cuddle therapy is a platonic non sexual service..I did the diploma back in 2018. Combine it with my holistic sessions and some sw clients add a cuddle session after their booking. It’s simple and nourishing. Benefits of such is huge especially for people who don’t get that form of intimacy in their own life.
3. We also saw on your website, Pampering parties, they sound like alot of fun. Can you tell us about these and if someone wanted to organise one, do you have a limit on how many can attend? Are they just for women or can anyone organise one ?
These sessions are part of my non sw section of my business. More tailored to women. I try keep the total amount attending to ten and under. Its basically getting all your friends or family together, get pampered and enjoy girl time.
4. What is it you love about the different things you offer? What made you get specialise in these kinds of services?
I get bored easily if I am doing the same thing, so when I went from Annie to me and combined my whole entire business together as one it works well and utilising everything I am qualified in. Hence my business name… Overall Being. I cater for the entire body mind spirit and soul in all aspects of intimacy touch and healing.
5. We can see that you have an extensive range of training, are there other courses you want to explore? Are you always learning new things to incorporate into your packages?
I have done all the training I need so far that covers all aspects of my business. They all blend well together too which is helpful. Like a mix n match for the soul.
6. If someone wanted to learn how to do the different things you offer from you, whether its to incorporate into their personal relationships or they are just interested in learning is this something your wiling to do or would you point them in the direction of different courses available?
I do offer workshops when I have time. But don’t advertise it cause I would need a clone.
7. With covid happening and the lockdown in VIctoria, how has that impacted you, and your business and what are your requirements to make a booking? Have you made changes to what you require if people want to see you?
I stopped over lockdown. I tried the online but was not for me cause I am touchy feely and need to connect with clients to give them what I see as a proper service..so I didn’t work much at all for most of this year. I took quite a lot of post lockdown pre payments. Ate into my savings. Helped another sw out a few times for money. I’m lucky I don’t need much.How to book is listed on my website though. I haven’t changed it..they basically send me copy of ID, deposit and booking information. Once I’ve confirmed the booking they send thru the deposit
8. If someone wanted an idea of what kind of person you are before getting in touch, how would you describe yourself and what you offer to them?
Calm. Relaxed. Loving. I give my whole entire conscious self to each client. Which is why I don’t take half hearted requests for sessions..what you see is what you get..I am extremely honest so I don’t sugar coat things unless it’s donuts 🙂
9. During lockdown, how did you spend your time? Did you pick up any new interests or learn anything new? What did you discover about yourself?
This year was definitely a different level. I enjoyed it. I got too finish off my study. Regroup. Reset. Relook at how I do things. It made me realise in a deeper sense of the simple things in life. I meditated like a Buddha. Which helped. Watched Netflix. Taught myself how to grow veggies from seeds from veggies I brought from the grocery store. I finished my yoga course and completed a womb wellness coach course.Now I’m out of lockdown I find I get anxiety which I’ve never had. It’s cause of having to deal with a different pace.
10. Lastly, is there anything you want to share with us that you think your readers would like to know about you
That I am just a very chilled nondrama woman who’s extremely non-judgemental and approachable. Other than that I am an open book.
Lisas Website – Check it out for more Details.