Let us introduce you to Mercy Kitten. Mercy is a Trans Sex Worker currently working at Club Pleasure in Melbourne. What can we share about Mercy? She is a fun-loving and Genuine person who will make you feel at ease in her company. She would love to spend some quality time with you and hopefully show you a memorable time. Her contact details and how to organize some time with her will be at the bottom of the interview.
1. We can see you’re a Trans worker in Melbourne that works in a Brothel. What is it you like about working in your current brothel? What made you decide to choose that one?
I chose my current brothel as it was the one a trans friend of mine was working at and I wanted to start at one where I knew someone there. I like it there because I get along with the girls there and management is fantastic and is very flexible and understanding with hours and rosters.
2. How long have you been a sex worker? And what is it about sex work that you enjoy the most?
I started just before Covid hit so technically I started 10 months ago but was only working for about 3 weeks before lockdown hit and just started back up a bit over a month ago.
3. If someone wanted to see you at the Brothel, what is your favorite type of session? Are you known for providing specific things that people seek you out for?
My favorite type is one where the client enjoys being sensual and making a connection. I love helping relax people (and who appreciate a good massage, I LOVE giving massages!) My massages are very popular and I’m also getting known for offering light BDSM services and introducing people to light kink who might not have explored it or are a bit too intimidated to go to a dedicated dungeon/mistress.
4. If someone hasn’t met you before how would you describe yourself and your personality to them?
I’d describe myself as a little ball of energy and anxiety. I like to think people see me as genuine, caring, and fun to be around.
5. When you aren’t working, seeing you live in the great and vibrant city of Melbourne, what can we find you doing with your spare time? What are your interests and passions?
Spare time? What’s that? Haha! In my spare time, you can find me window browsing at malls, at the gym, or out for a nice walk if the weather is good. You’ll rarely find me at a regular bar or club, but I’m a big BDSM enthusiast and practitioner (with my own domme – sorry boys, but I’m only a BDSM submissive with lady dominants!) and I have been known to go to BDSM events and clubs. When I am relaxing at home, I’ll either be binging random online videos, playing Xbox or VR, and catching up on sleep!
6. We would love to know more about being Trans and doing sex work. For other trans people out there considering sex work what kind of advice would you give them in regards to doing sex work?
Being trans and a sex worker can be very validating – having people book me because they find me sexually attractive and want to spend time with me is a hugely validating experience. It can also be a bit challenging. I know for many that I’m a niche fetish and my clientele/potential earning capacity is limited, as well as limited places of employment. There are some aspects of sex work that are either closed off or much harder to get into when you are trans. Also, it creates a conflict of interest when it comes to getting my Gender Confirmation Surgery (which I’ll touch on in a following question). For any trans people looking to get into it, I would say that it can be very validating but also can very much be a reminder of the physical differences between you and your fellow cis girls. Whilst there are trans workers of all shapes, looks, and sizes, it can be difficult if you don’t fit the specific social expectations of what a woman looks like. I am very fortunate and privileged that I look very feminine. I’ve seen other trans workers struggle with this quite badly and, for them, the experience was quite invalidating.
7. Do you only do sessions within the Brothel or do you do outcalls and private work as well? If a client wanted a longer session with you, even a dinner and play after is this something you offer or would like to offer?
Currently, I only work in a brothel, although I am considering expanding to outcall/private escorting at some point. I am also expanding into online content soon. I would definitely consider longer sessions and a more escort/GFE with clients, however, this is something I am still building up to.
8. If someone hasn’t seen a sex worker before, and they want to come into your brothel to see you, how can they give a good impression to you and what do want to know from them before starting a session?
Ooh, I LOVE first timers! It’s especially important to give a good impression if it’s their first time with a trans girl. I will talk about what I offer and my services as well as how the process works (payment, inspection, shower, etc) but also if they are particularly nervous, I’ll talk a bit about how I used to see sex workers before transitioning and how nervous my first times were in order to show to them that I understand the feelings they are having. If they book me, I make sure to keep the communication going and check-in to see how they are feeling, and do whatever I can to make them feel relaxed. The important part is removing the stigma. A lot of first-timers are worried about the stigma or of people finding out/knowing they’ve seen a worker or feel ashamed and I do what I can to help remove these stigmas and thoughts from their mind so they can relax and feel good about their decision to book me.
9. Is being a sex worker something you want to do for a long time?
I’d love to be able to do it as long as possible. Being trans though, I got into it so I could save for my Gender Confirmation Surgery which does present a bit of a conflict as once I have that surgery, I may find it more difficult to find work as a post-op trans girl (although I do know of some very successful post-op sex workers as well) and has made me question if I do want the surgery as soon as possible, or whether I should hold off on it for the sake of my sex work. I see myself probably being able to continue sex work for maybe 5 or so years (10 tops, but who knows? Might be able to go longer!) and really I just want to make the most of it during that time.
10. Lastly is there anything you would love to share with our readers to get to know you better?
. Well, I’m a massive nerd and can keep up with most guys on topics of cars, video games and retro games, Marvel vs DC, Mac vs PC – all those fun nerdy things. I love to cosplay and it is a big part of how I discovered my identity and helped me start to transition. My working name comes from an Overwatch character and my “signature” hair look comes from a League of Legends character! I also do normal “girly” things. I still shop for makeup, have girl’s nights with my friends, and have a fairly normal life outside of my sex work (okay, so practicing BDSM isn’t quite a regular “normal” activity, but, I mean, I still love my streaming binges!). Also, I’d like to say that for anyone reading this who doesn’t know much about trans girls or has considered seeing one but has felt a bit unsure – all I can say is, there’s no harm in giving it a go and seeing if you like it!
Find Mercy Kitten at Club Pleasure